Over the past few years, Oberlo has become known as the best software for drop shippers who want to grow their own business. It makes it easier for them to import items, process orders, and run their business as a whole.
Is an Oberlo plan worth the money for your online store? Let’s look at this article to find the Oberlo Pricing plan that will save you the most money.
What Is Oberlo
Oberlo is a dropshipping tool that works with Shopify and AliExpress to make it easier for dropshippers to find, add, and ship items directly to their customers. You can look at items from AliExpress sellers on the Oberlo dashboard. When you find a product you want to sell, you can quickly change the product details and add it to your store.
When a customer buys something from your store, Oberlo automatically adds the customer’s items to your AliExpress shopping cart and fills in the customer’s shipping information. Now, all you have to do is pay for the goods, and they will be sent to the buyer.
It sounds great, doesn’t it? There are, however, some bad things about it:
- You can only bring in items from AliExpress sellers with Oberlo. Because of this, all items are shipped from China, which makes shipping times very long. If you want to ship quickly to your customers, Oberlo might not be the best choice for you.
- Oberlo only works with the Shopify platform. If your store was built on a different eCommerce platform, like WooCommerce, you won’t be able to use it.
- Oberlo is pretty well-known, so it has a lot of rivals. Because there aren’t that many options, Oberlo users often sell the same things in their stores. Because of this, typical profit margins are getting smaller.
- Don’t worry if Oberlo’s flaws mean it won’t work for your business. There are many different options to choose from.
You Price Plan for Oberlo
The services this app offers depend on your budget and how big your business is. The basic plan is free, and it comes with many of the tools you’ll need to get your dropshipping business up and running.
The prices below do not include other dropshipping costs, such as Shopify fees, domain fees, and marketing/social media fees.
Free Explorer Plan
The Explorer Plan from Oberlo is free and has all of the most important features. Customers can use it to make small online shops with 500 items or less. In the online store, you can find Chrome extensions, automatic order fulfillment, sales reports, and a lot more.
Here are the parts of the Explorer Plan:
- 500 things.
- Each month, there can be an unlimited number of orders.
- Syncing products every day
- Check on the stock
- One-click order fulfillment
- Automatic markups and prices
- AliExpress tracking numbers will be put in automatically
- Sales report
- Free add-on for Chrome
- Features of dispute management
Boss Plan costs $29.90
The $29.90-a-month Oberlo Boss Plan is good for big online stores. It lets you place as many orders as you want per month and has all of the features of the Basic plan. The Boss Plan also has a lot of user accounts and advanced features, which makes it perfect for businesses that are growing.
Here are the parts of the Boss Plan:
- 30,000 things
- Product numbers
- Variant mapping
- Bulk orders are free with the Oberlo Chrome extension.
- Order fulfillment monitoring
- Order tracking in real time
- Affiliate program
- Each and every part of the Explorer Plan
- There are many staff accounts
- Solver Captcha
- Should You Choose an Oberlo Free Plan?
- Oberlo has a free plan, but if you want to get the most out of your online store, should you choose the free plan? Let’s look at what’s below!
What’s wrong with Oberlo’s free plan?
Oberlo’s pricing is easier to understand, with a free plan and a paid option. The free subscription only gives you access to two learning school courses that will help you build your ideal life and start your first dropshipping business.
On the Free Plan, you can have up to 500 products, but you won’t be able to use services like bulk ordering or tracking shipping.
dropship-empire users can get a free plan with more features.
dropship-empire wants to do more. Here are the current plans (for up-to-date pricing information, see the dropship-empire pricing):
- Free: The Free Plan lets you make up to three stores and 3,000 products, which is a lot. You can do most things, like automatically sync orders and tracking, place bulk orders, get alerts when inventory changes, and more. Some functions, like automatically updating the stock, can’t be used.
- Advanced: $19.90 per month. You can have 10 stores and 20,000 products in total. Included are bundle mapping, advanced mapping, and cash back on orders.
- Pro: Same features, but you can have up to 25 stores and 75,000 products. Costs $49.90 per month.
- Enterprise costs $499 per month and includes 50 stores and 100,000 items. Full features and modifications for DS users to change their features and use more.
- For each paid plan on dropship-empire, there will be a free trial.
So Which Is Better?
As you can see, Oberlo’s free plan is not as good as dropship-empire’ free plan, which gives you access to more items and services like bulk orders. Also, comparing the two platforms shows that dropship-empire have more affordable pricing plans. For dropshipping, even the free version is much better than the paid version.
The most cost-effective pricing plan for Oberlo
Based on the information above, it’s clear that Obero’s free plan shouldn’t be chosen because it has too many restrictions.
So, we can say that the Boss Plan is the most affordable Oberlo pricing plan with the best quality. This plan could help you save money and make sure that your online store works well.
We hope that by the end of this article, you’ll know enough to choose the Oberlo pricing plan for your online store that will save you the most money. If you want a tool with more features and plan options, you can use dropship-empire or another tool that has more features in the free plan and more pricing options.