You know what you want to sell in your online store, which is the first and most important step in starting a new business. If you are not a manufacturer, the next thing you need to decide is where to get fashion products. You’ve come to the right place, because we’re here to make it easy for you to find fashion suppliers.
Before, we made a detailed list of how to start an online fashion store quickly and easily. We made it so that you can get your new business off the ground in steps. There, you can read about the skills and personality traits you need to open an online fashion store, as well as information about how much money and time you will need to invest. You can also find a definition of what a fashion store is, which can help you figure out what your store needs and how to be successful. At the end, you can find out about the costs that will come up during this time. Now, we’ll show you how to find suppliers of fashion.
What can you sell in your online clothing store?
You probably already know what kind of clothing store you want to open and where you want to find fashion suppliers. Online fashion stores are the most common type of e-store that people open these days, so it’s hard to stand out from the crowd. You need to offer something that stands out, be clear about who you’re trying to reach, and sell products that they can’t easily get anywhere else. If you offer them something “new,” try to make them want what you have.
You can sell many different styles and types in your online store, and you will be able to find fashion suppliers for all of them. Just to name a few: casual, formal, minimalist, modern, classic, vintage, artsy, streetwear, wedding-wear, grunge, chic fashion, bohemian, sexy, trendy, elegant, western, punk/rock/goth, sporty, hip-hop, military. It can also be clothes for pregnant women, small sizes, plus sizes, or just a certain color.
Decide if you want to sell only one type of fashion item or if you want to sell a wide range of items. Check out the list of ideas for things you can sell below to get some ideas:
- Items of Clothing
- Tops, shirts, T-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, turtleneck shirts, sweatshirts, cardigans, knitwear, jackets, coats, pants, and leggings, Shorts, skirts, dresses, bikinis, bathrobes, clothes for babies and kids, jumpsuits, sleepwear, activewear, and suits are all available.
- Women’s lingerie, Men’s underwear, Children’s underwear. In smaller groups, such as “Briefs,” “Boxers,” Erotic underwear, Thongs, strings, and knickers, Shapewear, undershirts, bras, camisoles and tanks, garters, pantyhose, socks, and stockings.
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, brooches, cufflinks, anklets, and piercings are all types of jewelry.
- Accessories: Accessories like watches, belts, gloves, hats, scarves, sunglasses, ties, and key chains.
- Wallets, handbags, crossbody bags, backpacks, briefcases, clutch bags, cosmetic bags, luggage and travel bags, Wallet for coins and cards, Shoulder bags, Shopping bags
- Sneakers, Boots, Flats, High Heels, Slippers, Moccasins, Sandals, Clogs, and Flip-Flops, Kids’ Shoes, Footwear Accessories
What Should You Look for in a Supplier Partner?
When you look for fashion suppliers for your store, you should first check here to see what the most important things are that you should think about and pay attention to when deciding whether or not to work with a certain supplier. Those who want to find dropshipping suppliers can use the short list.
- Whether dropshipping is possible
- Fast shipping, and a warehouse close to you and your customers.
- Service you can trust
- Products of high quality
- Good policy on refunds
- Good service to customers
- Prices that are fair
- Tracking a shipment
- Real suppliers who aren’t the fifth person to resell an item and add the fifth markup, making prices much too high.
Where Can I Find Suppliers of Fashion?
You’re in the right place if you want to know how to easily find fashion suppliers for your online store. In fact, you can look for and work with more types of suppliers. Always check to see if they can do drop shipping.
- Producers and sellers
- Wholesalers \sDirectories
- Resellers, importers
It’s not easy to find suppliers just anywhere. They don’t really advertise their service. Most of the time, you can’t find ads for them. This is why you should find out where you can easily look for and find fashion suppliers.
- It’s one of the most basic ways to find people who sell fashion. You just need to type in relevant, well-formed keywords into Google, scroll through the results, and check to see if the companies you found are really dropship suppliers and if they have great products that meet your needs and the needs of your target audience.
- You can find fashion suppliers for your online store by looking in social media groups. Make sure that the posts in the group are useful, up-to-date, trustworthy, and not just scams. Join Facebook groups that have new posts often and where the admins look over the content. The group’s size isn’t the most important thing.
- Forums are a little out of date, but people still use them and add content to them all the time. Which well-known forums can you check out today, for example, to find out where to find fashion suppliers? You can try out forums like the Shopify Forum, Reddit, and Quora.
- At trade shows, there are a lot of different companies selling their services and products to resellers. But these shows don’t happen in every country, so you might not be able to find supplier partners where you live if you go to trade shows.
- Checking online directories is another easy thing to do if you want to find fashion suppliers. There are hundreds or even thousands of wholesalers and dropshippers listed on these networks. If the directory also lists other solutions, you may even be able to add the products of the chosen suppliers to your online store from there.
- Last but not least, here’s an idea that will definitely make your life and business easier. The dropship-empire e-commerce app has a place called the dropship-empire Marketplace. The app can be used on several online shopping sites. In dropship-empire, you can find reliable dropshipping suppliers who have already been checked out. You can easily add their products to your online store, and any changes to the product data will be updated automatically. On dropship-empire Marketplace, you can find millions of products in many different categories from hundreds of reliable suppliers with good shipping conditions. Find people who sell fashion for your business.
How to Find Fashion Suppliers on dropship-empire Marketplace?
How to Find Fashion Suppliers on dropship-empire Marketplace?
In dropship-empire Marketplace, an online directory of suppliers that is part of the app, it is as easy as 1, 2, 3 to find fashion suppliers. You can look at the products listed even if you aren’t logged in to get an idea of what you can expect if you sign up. But it’s just a simplified version of what you can really see in the app. It’s best to sign up because it’s free and you can manage up to 25 products from the Marketplace without having to pay for a subscription. Also, when you’re logged in, you can see more information about the products. What’s really important is that you can check the suppliers in one list, and you can manage products in bulk.
Search Products – Find Suppliers of Fashion by Products
You can look at all of the products in dropship-empire Marketplace by using the Search Products function. You can tell the search engine what you want by using several useful filter options. This lets you see only what you want in the search results.
With this feature, you can choose one product at a time from a supplier and put it in one or more product catalogs in dropship-empire . Then, when you’re ready and have set the markup for each product in each catalog, you can start syncing the products to your online store with just one click. You can work with more suppliers and choose only a few products from each. Make sure your online store has a wide range of colors.
Here, you can see everything about the products, and you can also find out everything important about the companies that make them. You can also click here to go to the supplier’s dropship-empire profile. Here, you don’t just choose the product itself; you also check out and choose the supplier for it.
Find Suppliers: Pick Your Business Partner From a List
Use the Find Suppliers menu on dropship-empire Marketplace to look through the list of suppliers. It’s best for people who want to sell a lot of a supplier’s products. So, you can easily add even thousands of products from your chosen supplier to your online store with just a few clicks (s). One catalog will contain all of the products from one supplier, and you can add your own settings to it. You can use filters on the products if you don’t want to upload all of the products from your chosen supplier. You can also add your own settings for markup.
With this part of dropship-empire Marketplace, you can easily see only the suppliers that belong to the product category you set the filter for in the search section. Here, you can also click on the right button to see what products each supplier has to offer.
Change the filter settings in dropship-empire Marketplace to find fashion suppliers
To find fashion items on Dropship-Empire Marketplace and, by extension, fashion suppliers, all you have to do is click on the Fashion category in the search box. There, in the dropdown field, you’ll see seven other main fashion categories. Each of these main fashion categories has its own subcategories . Accessories, Bags, Clothes, Costumes, Jewelry, Shoes, and Underwear are the most important parts of fashion.
In the filter section, you can choose from more options. You can also sort products and suppliers based on the following:
- warehouse location,
- shipping location,
- product language,
- supplier name,
- whether approval is needed
- types of shipping (dropshipping, wholesale) stock status types of orders
There is one more thing that you should look at. In the standard form of dropshipping, retailers ask their suppliers to send the products directly to the customer. But if a buyer orders more than one item, say three, and those items come from three different sellers, the buyer will get three different packages on three different days. When he or she gets the first package, he or she will send you an email right away to tell you that something is wrong and that two items are missing.
To avoid this kind of complaint, you can ask for the products to be sent to you first. You can store a few products in your garage or living room for a few days when you’re just starting out. Let the items wait for each other and send them to the customer in one package. This is another reason why it’s best to work with local suppliers to keep delivery times short.