The holidays are coming up, which is the busiest time of year for sales.
But many merchants lose money during that time because they can’t get enough supplies and have to give money back to customers all over the world.
How Stores Lose Money?
After doing a thorough survey, we found that the most common reasons people lose money are:
- Prices change all the time
- Very long waiting times
- No tracking number or it takes a long time to make one
- Some countries are suddenly getting slow shipping.
- Local deliveries are taking longer than usual.
- Packages getting lost
- Finding a stable secondary supplier quickly is hard.
Any of these things could make your customer angry or upset, which could lead them to ask for a refund.
Even though it’s hard for dropshippers to find stable and reliable service, there are ways to make sure you don’t have to deal with most of these problems.