Who would come to your website if it looks bad and was made in a strange way?
Would you buy something from a store that wasn’t well-designed?
Of course not! Let’s see how well you do.
Most people don’t trust a store that doesn’t look good. This is because there is a good chance that this store is not safe or is a scam.
So, if you own a dropshipping business, you need to know what your customers want from an ecommerce store. We’re lucky that Shopify can help us with this. It is a marketplace that makes it easy for e-commerce businesses to set up a full online store.
As a dropshipping business, it’s likely that you’ve already thought about opening a store on Shopify. But you don’t want to save money, do you?
We’ve put together a list of the top 6 free Shopify themes. Learn how to set up a Shopify store for your dropshipping business by reading on.
What is Shopify and what are Shopify Themes?
Shopify is an online market that makes it easy for business owners to rent space on their server and make a website. You can find themes for setting up your store on this market. There are different layouts and designs that you can change to fit your brand’s fonts and style.
For example, if you have a dropshipping business that sells perfumes, you can find the best free theme that looks subtle, minimal, and stylish.
How do you find these free Shopify themes that are the best? Check the list below. We’ve already made it for you.
- Some of the best Shopify themes that are free
- Let’s start right away to look at the best free Shopify themes. Since you can use these for free, you can fix any mistakes you make. If you don’t like how one theme looks, you can switch to a different one.
Here are the best free themes for Shopify:
On our list, Debut is the best free Shopify theme. This theme is at the top of the list because it is easy to change, quick, very easy to navigate, and strong. It works with many different kinds of stores and a huge amount of inventory. Both mobile and desktop sites can be made to look their best.
Debutify is the right choice if you want an alternative best free Shopify theme that isn’t sold by Shopify. You don’t have to know how to code to use this, and it loads quickly. These features help you have a better time and keep people from leaving your store.
You also have more advanced options like adding testimonials and customizing your theme.
Brooklyn is another well-known best free Shopify theme that is designed to work best on mobile devices. So, if you want to make it easy for mobile users to navigate your site, this theme is perfect. It keeps track of your inventory and lets you add features that stand out.
But this theme is usually used by people who own clothing stores. So, a dropshipping business in the same field as the clothing store could use this theme.
The Narrative is not just the best free Shopify theme; it is also the art of telling stories. As the owner of a dropshipping business, you can easily and for free set up this theme and enjoy the fact that it only has one page. This is basically the best free Shopify theme for small catalog businesses that sell a narrow range of products.
With this theme, you can add a hero video that will play automatically when a user opens your website.
As the name suggests, Simple is a clean and simple theme for an online store that shows off products in a grid. It has all the basic features that any online store needs to work well.
On the shop page of your dropshipping website, you can show pictures of the products in your catalog. This can be very helpful for a dropshipping business.
Minimal is another one of the best free Shopify themes with a simple design. There’s a header and a slideshow that make your products stand out in a big way. This theme is great for dropshipping businesses that need to show off products like clothes, accessories, candles, etc.
The theme is easy to set up, and once you’ve made it, you can use it right away without any trouble.
How to Choose the Best Shopify Theme for Free
In this article, we’ve talked about some of the best free Shopify themes, but how do you choose the one that will work best for your dropshipping store?
- Explore your target audience. What you show depends on what your audience wants to see. If you want to reach people in their late 20s or early 30s, you might want to make a website that is simple, clean, and useful.
- Know what you want your customers to get out of your business. Do you want the people who visit your site to have fun? You want them to click “buy now,” right? What do you want? Having this information lets you make the website in the right way.
- What kind of features should you add? Find out what your dropshipping store needs to make it better.
- Don’t forget to make your site fit the needs of your visitors. For example, when a user logs in to an account, instead of just saying “hello,” use their name to say “hello.” This little change makes a big difference.
- Put your brand name on everything. You need to give your users an experience they’ll never forget and brand yourself in a way that will make them remember you. So, add the same message and logo to different parts of your website.
- Even if it’s hard for you as a dropshipping business owner, try to set up good customer service. An AliExpress dropshipping tool is the best way to do that. Consider dropship-empire as an example. It’s a great tool that uses AI to help you find the right seller and only lets you place orders from the dashboard. These orders that have been placed are automatically synced, and you can get more information on your dashboard. This makes it possible to meet customer needs with problems.
Here’s a quick rundown of what dropship-empire can do:
- The dropship-empire tool makes it easy to find products right from the dashboard. If you have dropship-empire, you can look for valuable, highly rated products for your dropshipping store.
- The tool automatically finds the right seller, who might help you get the right, high-quality product to the end customer.
- With just one click, dropship-empire can place any order. The dashboard is automatically updated with these order statuses, which helps with customer service.
- For new products, you can add a price rule. The next time you change a product on your dropshipping store, the price will be changed automatically.
So, here are some of the best free Shopify themes you can use in 2023 to build a strong website. Open all of these themes and look at what they do and how they look. Choose the best free Shopify theme for your brand and dropshipping products, and set up your online store now.
If you want to grow your Shopify business, use the tips given to increase your sales. You can simplify your orders and supply chain with the help of the dropship-empire tool. Visit our site to learn more about the tool.