When you want to start an online store and use an ecommerce platform to run it, you need to find the best one for your business. You can use a number of great platforms to make the best online store you can. Now, we’re going to tell you about two platforms that are both great and work with Dropship Empire. Let’s find out if Shopify or Wix is the best way to make your dreams come true!
First of all, we’re not saying that one platform is better than the other for your online store. Both Shopify and Wix can be used to dropship products with Dropship Empire, and you can have a great store on either one. With our overview, we just want to help you decide which platform is best for your business.
Shopify or Wix: What Are the Pros?
Both Shopify and Wix have a number of great features that help them stand out. We’ve come up with 10 good things about each platform because these are the most important parts of what each company wants to do.
- The platform has features that are easy to use. You don’t need to know anything about IT to look into Shopify.
- It is also hosted, so you don’t have to worry about running your online store.
- The SEO and marketing tools are great, and you can find great ways to implement your ideas.
- You can change the look of your online store by picking a theme from their Theme Store.
- You will be very happy with how safe and dependable the platform is.
- Customer service is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can get help quickly.
- The platform has its own payment system, and it’s also very easy to pay.
- There are no surprises.
- You can choose from more than a thousand apps to get the most out of it.
- You can easily connect dropship-empire to your store and start finding dropshipping products and managing them.
- The whole platform is great for both big and small businesses.
- If you want to make the best store possible, you can choose from a number of apps.
- There is a currency converter, so you can sell to people all over the world.
- On the platform, you can choose from more than 500 professional online store templates.
- You can make as many product collections as you want.
- You can make a storefront that is multilingual and optimized for SEO.
- There are a lot of tools built in to help you market your store.
- The dashboard is easy to use, which can be helpful when you want to make something new.
- There are also ways to pay that are safe.
What are the downsides of Shopify or Wix?
If you’re trying to decide between Shopify and Wix, learning about their flaws can be a big help. You need to find the benefits of your online store that you wouldn’t want to miss, but the platform won’t help you do that.
- Monthly fees can be expensive, so you need to decide how much you can spend on your online store.
- There are limits to how you can change things, so you can’t make anything you want.
- Every time a customer buys something, you have to pay transaction fees.
- Unfortunately, you can’t choose a different template once you’ve chosen one.
- If you want to build your online store, you might run into some problems.
- If you don’t like the service, it won’t be easy to move your site and data somewhere else.
Shopify or Wix: Which Is Cheaper?
You might choose one platform over another based on the prices. You should think about a lot of things, and the price is definitely one of them. In this section, you can compare Shopify and Wix to figure out if either of them is within your budget.
You can choose from four different plans with Shopify. There are different parts, and you can find out more about them here.
- Simple Shopify costs $29 a month
- $79 a month for Shopify
- Shopify Plus: $299 per month
- Shopify Plus: Prices made to order
Wix gives you three plans to choose from. Here, you can read about what each case has to offer.
- Basic Business: €17 per month
- Unlimited Business: €25 per month
- VIP for business: €35 per month
Shopify or Wix for dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a way to do business. The best thing about this is that you don’t have to spend money on stocking products before you can sell them. When a customer orders something, the supplier will send it to them directly. This model can be very helpful if you don’t want to pay a lot of money to store the products, keep an inventory, and deal with logistics, or if you’re afraid you won’t be able to sell what you stock.
You will also be able to order everything to your door and repackage it so that your customers get everything at the same time and don’t have to wait for delivery more than once if you have more than one supplier and a customer orders more than one thing from more than one place.
You can start a dropshipping business with either Shopify or Wix, so it doesn’t matter which one you use to make your online store. If you want to move your website from one platform to another, you can use automated tools to do so. For example, you can easily and safely move from Wix to Shopify.
Wix and Shopify!
dropship-empire is a B2B platform with millions of products from hundreds of suppliers in the US, Canada, the EU, the UK, Australia, and more. You can start your dropshipping business on the platform without having to think about a lot of different things. You can find different products and suppliers on dropship-empire Marketplace.
Both Shopify and Wix are easy to connect to dropship-empire.
Check out our blog page for more information about dropshipping and dropship-empire if you want to learn more.
Who Should Use Wix or Shopify?
You can try Shopify for free for 14 days to see if it would help your business. This time, you can find out a lot about Shopify, and then it will be easy for you to choose this option. The best thing about it is that you don’t need to know a lot about IT to make everything work.
Wix has a lot of great features, but the biggest one is its huge library of templates. There will be a lot of great ways to make your online store stand out and be different.
It might be hard to choose between Shopify and Wix. You need to think about a lot of different things and needs, but with so many great benefits, you’ll find the best for your business.