Shopify is one of the easiest and most popular ways to set up an online store. It lets us make unique stores with little trouble, but its native interface still has few templates and options.
Because of this, store owners often use a Shopify page builder to make the store’s front end look better. Here, I’ll tell you about some of the best page builder tools that you can use to make a great Shopify store without having to know how to code.Shopify Page Builders Are
If you’ve used Shopify before, you might already know that we used it to make the front of our store. But Shopify’s native solution doesn’t have any advanced features and can only be used to make a basic storefront.
Why a Shopify page builder is what you need
Because of this, you might want to use a Shopify page builder from a company other than Shopify for the following reasons:
- User-friendliness: Most Shopify page builders are very simple to use and let us make a dynamic storefront by dragging and dropping.
- Ease of customization: You can use their built-in library or add your own images, texts, and other content to completely change the look of your store.
- Seamless integration: Several page builder apps let us connect our store to third-party platforms that can help you automate a lot of tasks.
- Better design: It goes without saying that you can easily make a better design for your store with these services. This can help you get more leads and give your customers a better experience.
- Getting better results: Most importantly, as your store’s bounce rate goes down and its conversion rate goes up, it will have a direct effect on its sales and performance as a whole.
Best Page Builder Tools for Shopify to Use in 2023
Now that we’ve gone over the basics, let’s talk about some of the best page builders you can use with Shopify.
PageFly’s Page Builder
PageFly has always been ranked as the best Shopify app for pros to use to build pages. So, this is a great choice if you want to make a Shopify store that looks like it was made by a pro.
PageFly has many advanced features, such as lazy loading, code optimization, and global styling. You can use the tool to make more than just product and landing pages. You can also make pages for collections, pricing, marketing, and other things.
- Free or $19, $39, or $99 per month
Automizely Page Builder
As the name suggests, this is an easy-to-use solution that lets you automatically make all kinds of pages. You can add Automizely to your account right from the Shopify App Store.
After that, you can use its easy-to-use interface to drag-and-drop your way to all kinds of landing, product, and other pages. There are also more than 10 customizable page elements that you can change to make your store unique.
- Pricing is free or $19/$49 per month
GemPages Page Builder
GemPages is the next Shopify page builder that I think you should use. The application has elements that convert well and load quickly. It also has a library of fully customizable page layouts that you can look through.
GemPages also has extra features that let you do A/B testing or add third-party plugins. You can also use lazy loading, SEO optimization, and a high-speed CDN in the page builder. GemPages is free for the first 10 days, but after that you have to pay for a premium subscription.
- Prices are $15, $29, and $59 a month.
EComposer is known as the next-generation Shopify page builder app. It lets you make professional, high-converting pages with more than 300 layouts and a huge number of other elements and extensions.
With a live drag-and-drop editor, EComposer is a very easy-to-use program, even if you don’t know how to write code or have never built an online store before. Also, the customer service team is always ready to help you, day or night.
- Free, $19 per month, $39 per month, and $149 per month
Page Builder LayoutHub
LayoutHub is one of the most popular page-building tools for Shopify that you can get from the app store. With the free version, you can make up to three pages, but with the paid version, you can make up to a hundred pages.
Most of the time, this Shopify page builder is best for beginners and small store owners who are just getting started. There are hundreds of templates available for different kinds of stores, and every month, new layouts are made available.
- Free or $14.99, $29.99, or $59.99 a month
Zipify Pages Builder & Editor
This is another advanced page builder tool for Shopify that I think you should use. Some of the best-rated and most beautiful store templates can be found in one place. The best thing is that you can use any content entity in your design and change it to fit your needs.
With Zipify’s paid version, you can make as many pages as you want for your store. With its unique block editing solution, all of the pages can be changed in any way you want. There are also options to improve your store’s SEO and speed up its loading time to make it work better.
- Monthly prices are $67 or $97
Shogun Landing Page Builder
Shopify store owners mostly use Shogun to make landing pages of all kinds. But there are also templates for pages like “About Us,” “Contact,” “Product,” “Pricing,” and more.
You can change the HTML and CSS of the pages as well as the different design blocks. This makes it one of the most powerful page builders. Also, if you have the Enterprise account for Shogun, you can use its advanced features, such as A/B testing, multiple store sync, custom elements, and more.
- Prices are $39, $99, $149, and $299 a month
Zeno Page Builder
Zeno has also made it easy to make different kinds of store pages by letting you drag and drop items. This includes marketing funnel pages, checkout pages, product pages, landing pages, and a lot more.
The Zeno Shopify page builder gives you unique building blocks that you can use over and over again and easily change. With its premium version, you can make as many pages as you want, make as many changes as you want, and roll back at any time. The best part is that even the free version has advanced features like high-speed CDN and SEO optimization.
- Free, or $19 or $29 per month
AZEXO Free Page Builder
Last but not least, if you want a free Shopify page builder, you can also check out AZEXO. With its free basic version, you can make as many pages as you want and change the look of more than 40 content elements.
But if you want more advanced features and a bigger selection of templates, you can upgrade to the paid version. Most people recommend the page builder to people who are just starting out because it is easy to use and has all the basic features at an affordable price.
- Prices are free or $19 a month
How to Choose the Best Page Builder for Shopify
As you can see, there are a lot of different page builders you can use with Shopify. I would suggest keeping in mind the following things to choose the best option:
- Library: The page builder should have a large number of high-quality templates that fit your needs. This is the most important thing.
- Ease of use: Make sure that the page-building solution is easy to use and deploy, with little or no learning curve.
- Customer service: If you have any problems with the page builder, it should be easy to get in touch with their customer service.
- Responsiveness: Both the template and the store-building tools should have a design that works well on mobile devices and desktop computers.
- Other features: Besides that, you might want to check out the tool’s other features, such as SEO-friendliness, data tracking, elements that can be reused, and more.
dropship-empire can help your dropshipping store.
Even though a Shopify page builder can help you make an interesting front end for your store, you’ll still need a strong backbone to keep it running. I would suggest using dropship-empire, which is the official dropshipping tool for AliExpress.
- dropship-empire has a lot of features and gives you free ways to find tens of thousands of suppliers all in one place.
- You can easily connect dropship-empire to Shopify, Wix, or WooCommerce to automate store management.
- You can find the best and most profitable supplier for any product by using its unique Supplier finder feature.
- dropship-empire also has some advanced features, like the ability to automatically update order statuses and sync tracking numbers.
- You can also order a lot of products at once, keep track of bundles, map variants, manage stock, and do a lot more with dropship-empire.
So, that’s it! After reading this handpicked post, you’ll be able to choose the best Shopify page builder for your store. This guide has a list of page builders for both beginners and experts to make things easier for you.
You can also think about the tips above when choosing the best page builder for your Shopify store. But dropship-empire should be your first choice if you want to stock your store with the best products and keep track of everything in one place.