You’ve just decided that dropshipping will be your main business model.
If so, we’ll tell you how to dropship clothes so you can make the most money from this market.
Statista says that sales of clothing through e-commerce reached USD 102 billion two years ago. It is expected to reach 153 billion dollars in the next three years. There’s no doubt that this market is doing well, and if you dropship clothes, you can take advantage of many different chances. You would never run out of customers, and the market keeps growing every year, so you could always come up with new clothing ideas or focus on a specific niche. You just need the right plan, the patience to work hard for a few years, and to choose the right selling points.
Why Does Dropship Clothing?
Why should clothes be droppedshipped? In this market, can you trust dropshipping clothing suppliers?
There are many reasons to dropship clothes. Here are some of them:
- It is a hard place to live. There are a lot of online stores that only sell clothing in different niches. Some stores only sell cotton T-shirts or clothes for people who work from home.
- It’s much easier to sell clothes than it is to sell other things. You just need to market good products and add a few original reviews, and people will soon buy from you.
- You have a lot of clothing dropshipping suppliers. You can find many trustworthy and high-quality suppliers on the AliExpress marketplace alone.
- Once you are well-known or have a customer base, you can always sell more or different products in the same category.
How to Send Clothes Back
So, how can clothes really be droppedshipped? We’ve broken this down into three easy steps. But that’s not the point. In the next section, we’ll talk about important things to keep in mind when dropshipping clothes. Don’t forget to read it.
Find out about your niche
Before you can dropship clothes, you need to learn a lot about your niche.
Here’s how it works:
Do your own research, look at Google Trends, get ideas from the clothing sections of your competitors, and check social media at random. This takes a lot of time but saves money.
Tools that use market data to find out what users want are another way to do research. It costs money, but it’s easy and quick.
To start, you can dropship clothes using the first method. Spend a lot of time doing this activity and doing your own research. Think about the following:
- What kind of clothes do I like to wear?
- What do I see on social media the most?
- These questions will help you figure out what you should do.
Find Target Find Target Audience
The second important thing to think about when dropshipping clothes is who you’re sending them to. Many people who run drop-shipping businesses skip this step. But it is very important to market to the right people in the right way.
- What elements help you figure out who your audience is?
- What kind of problem do your clothes try to solve?
For example, you might sell scrunchies that are made to last and have a pocket built in. Most of these are for girls or for people who want to give something to a girl. Then, you can narrow it down to people with long or medium hair who find it hard to keep their hair in place or carry money without a bag.
This way, you can almost always be very specific about who your audience is, how they look, how old they are, how much money they make, etc.
Also, don’t have too high of hopes. You should first check to see if other sellers are offering the same quality and features that you want to offer your customers. Choose the right target audience based on who the top market suppliers are.
Look into the following questions to learn more:
- How much money do my customers have?
- What would they buy on the spur of the moment?
- How long do they need to buy something?
- What kind of quality do they want?
The idea behind the store
Lastly, choose the idea for the store that will dropship clothes. Everyone out there sells clothes, and there are many successful clothing marketplaces and large dropshipping clothing suppliers. To beat them, you have to give them something they don’t have. So, dig deep and figure out what the store is all about.
- Dresses are a type of clothing.
- Material used to make clothes, like cotton
- Clothing colors, like lavender
- What you wear
For example, you could sell lavender T-shirts, pants, dresses, etc., or you could sell 100% cotton everyday clothes or breathable office clothes.
The Best Supplier of Clothes for Dropshipping
The best dropshipping clothing suppliers can be found on AliExpress. Alibaba Group first started the online market place in 2010. Since then, the number of suppliers and categories has grown to more than 200,000. It has more than ways to pay for things, and it sells things in more than 200 countries. Isn’t that wonderful?
If you need to dropship clothes, you can find the right suppliers on AliExpress with the right tips and tools. Even in this category, there may be more than one listing for the same item. But you can look at reviews from other users to find good products and listings.
Let’s look at how you can use AliExpress to dropship clothes:
How to Send Clothes from AliExpress to a Dropshipper
You only need to do some research to dropship clothes on AliExpress. From what has been said so far, you may have already figured out what your store is all about. So, you already know what you need to sell. For example, let’s look at clothes that are made of lavender to see how this works.
- Go to AliExpress and look for clothes that are purple.
- Make groups and groups within groups. For example, T-shirts, lavender crop tops, funky T-shirts, graphic T-shirts, etc.
- Look through these categories and make a list of a few reliable dropshipping clothing suppliers.
- Add these categories and subcategories to your Shopify or other storefront and start selling.
Use a tool for drop shipping
- The dropship-empire tool has built-in intelligence, or AI, that helps you find the right supplier. This tool helps you choose the right supplier for an order based on how you’ve bought things in the past and other information.
- You can put in all orders at once. You can save a lot of time with supplier optimization and placing orders in bulk.
- When you make discounted bundles or bundles of products, you can order them right from the dropship-empire dashboard.
- After the order is confirmed, it is synced to dropship-empire tool, which lets you track data and shipments. With dropship-empire dashboard, you can also give your users the best possible help when they have questions.
A dropshipping tool makes your job easier and helps you find the right clothing dropshipping suppliers. You can use the free dropship-empire tool to see how it works.
If you want to sell clothes through dropshipping, you need to know how this business model works. It’s easier and gives you more chances, but you have to do some things right. Quality, for example, is important. When it comes to this, users never settle for less than the best. So, when you’re looking for dropshipping clothing suppliers, you should pay special attention to the quality they offer.
Use a dropshipping tool to make your job easier. This is another important thing to remember. As your number of customers grows, you may find it harder to provide quality services on time. So, having dropship-empire dropshipping tool is like getting a gift that you didn’t expect. Visit our website to learn more about the tool and to start using it right away.