An invoice app is a tool that lets you make a document to ask for payment for a product or service you sold.
After you build your Shopify store, it’s best to decide what kind of invoicing to use. This says a lot about how professional you are, and if you use an invoice that looks good, your customers will think you’re a good business.
For Shopify invoice apps to work, you need to be able to print the invoice or send it to the recipient’s email, add the details of the purchase, and keep track of how far each invoice has come or whether it has been paid.
The best invoice apps for Shopify
In this review of Shopify invoice apps, we’ll look at the best apps you can use to make great invoices.
These apps will make you look more professional and make it easier for you to keep track of your sales.
Sufio Beautiful Invoice
Sufio is one of the best online invoice apps and can be found in more than 3,000 online stores around the world. It’s not free, though.
You can choose from four plans, and the one that costs the least is $14 per month.
You can try it out for free for 14 days, which is good news.
Here are the various ideas:
- Simple: $14 a month. With this plan, you can have invoices made for you automatically and send up to 50 invoices per month. There is only one language and one currency that can be used.
- Standard: For $49 a month, you can get all the benefits of the Basic plan plus the ability to send as many invoices as you want. You can also make invoices in more than one language and currency, and VAT numbers are checked as an extra service.
- Premium: This costs $129 per month and is best for people who need to give their clients quotes and estimates. If you’re in this plan, you’ll also get help before anyone else.
- This is the most expensive plan at $499 per month. Only with this plan can you change how your templates look.
- All of Sufio’s plans let you create automatic and scheduled invoices, charge payments online, and print in PDF bulk.
It’s not cheap, but it’s a great app.
With a perfect five-star rating, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that this costs $24.95 per month.
It is one of the best invoice apps on Shopify, and you can try it for free for 7 days.
You can make as many invoices as you want with Easy Invoice+. You can print them or send them online.
In addition to the invoice, the app lets you make packing slips and shipping labels. You also make return forms that customers can use if they want to get their money back.
Here’s what Easy Invoice+ can do for you:
- Wholesale invoicing capabilities
- Use your Shopify store to get paid.
- Bills that are different for each customer
- You can add items to the bill even if they are not on the store
- Free to make your own
- Use Easy Invoice+ only if you need to make different forms for your business and you send more than 50 invoices a month.
One of the best free Shopify invoice apps online is Invoicify. It has four plans, and the free one is one of them.
The best thing about the app is that it makes invoices for you automatically. There’s no need to make an invoice by hand for each order.
Here are the various ideas:
- Free, but you can only make up to five invoices per month with the free plan.
- Plan 50: For $9.99 a month, you can send up to 50 invoices and get all the benefits of the free plan.
- Plan 200: With this plan, you’ll pay $19.99 a month, but you’ll be able to send up to 200 invoices at once.
- This plan costs $79.99 per month and is the most expensive. You can make as many invoices as you want, and businesses that make a lot of sales should use it the most.
- The only difference between the plans is the number of invoices you can send each month.
With Invoicify, all you have to do is make an invoice template, and the app will make a new invoice for each sale based on your maximum number of invoices per month.
All invoices are saved, so you can go back to them whenever you want to look at the orders or make a copy for your customer.
Order Printer Templates
If you want to use free Shopify apps, this might be worth your time. It’s free to install, and you’ll only have to pay for more services if you want them.
Since the company charges $29 for each additional template, this one is best if you only need one.
You can do the following things with Order Printer Templates:
- Make different invoices, packing slips, gift receipts, and return forms.
- You can choose from different designs and change the color scheme to match your brand.
- Fill out the form with your store’s name, address, phone number, social media accounts, and tax information.
- Add your company logo for branding
- Add a picture of the item being sold.
- Formatting of the address can be changed based on the country you choose.
Small businesses that only need one kind of invoice should use Order Printer Templates.
Before you make your template official, you need to be sure, because you can’t change it for free anymore if you change your mind.
Zinevoice is an inexpensive app for sending bills. You can try it for free for 14 days, after which you’ll have to choose a plan. The least expensive price is $10 per month, and the most expensive is $35 per month.
Here are the different plans and what they give you.
- Starter costs $10 a month, and you can only bill for up to 50 orders in a month. You can use it on as many products as you want, look at the invoices as many times as you want, and change the templates as many times as you want.
- Basic: You can bill up to 100 orders for $20 per month.
- Premium: It costs $35 per month to use the premium service. You are paying for up to 250 invoices per month.
- Zinevoice is great for people who want to send different invoices to different customers. It’s also the best option for people who want analytics, since all plans let you look at your sales.
This app is also great because it automatically adds a photo of a recommended product to the invoice.
The same people who made Order Printer Templates also made this one. It’s one of the best Shopify invoice apps because 95 people have given it a high rating.
The main thing that sets this app apart is that you can use it to make both invoices and shipping labels.
The app costs $29 per month, and there are no other plans to choose from. You can try it out for free for 15 days. After that, you’ll have to pay a monthly fee to keep using it.
You can do the following with the app:
- Print documents for shipping
- Print a lot
- Fill out return forms.
- Send the invoices in PDF format via email
- Send the files in either CSV or spreadsheet format.
- Available in 18 different languages
- It’s one of the best Shopify invoice apps because you can make a “pick list” with it.
It’s a list of things that an employee needs to get from a warehouse and put in the same box for shipping. It works best for people who own and run their own storage unit.
One of the Shopify apps for making invoices is Printout Designer, which also lets you make shipping labels and packing slips. It doesn’t cost nothing, but you can try it for free for 14 days.
The app costs $4.99 per month, but you can also choose from three other plans.
Here’s what’s planned:
- The monthly fee for Micro is $4.99. You can only handle 50 orders a month with this package.
- Starter: For $9.99 a month, you can make up to 300 invoices.
- Basic lets you process up to 1,000 invoices for up to 1,000 products for $19.99.
- Professional: It costs $59.99 a month, but you can make as many invoices as you want.
- With the Starter plan, you can also automatically send email invoices, store files in the cloud, and print.
That’s all we have to say about these Shopify bill apps.
As you get more people into your store, you should figure out how many products you sell each month and which services are most important to you. Check to see if you need shipping labels or if your supplier will take care of that for you.