Email marketing can help your website in more ways than just getting highly engaged traffic to it. It can also bring you free traffic over and over again.
Your email list is one of the best ways to reach customers when search engines and social media sites slow down organic search and referral traffic. It makes sense that email marketing is growing again.
How Does Email Marketing Work?
Email marketing means sending newsletters, promotional emails, or other kinds of messages to people who have signed up for them through an email client.
Email marketing has a lot of pros.
- Customizing content for different groups: A personalized email has a personalized subject line, content, and frequency. When the recipient’s name is in the subject line, the email is more likely to be opened. The content for a first-time customer is different from the content for a repeat customer.
- More useful surveys and responses: Email subscribers are interested in your products and services, so it makes sense to ask them what they think.
- There are more orders: Email marketing campaigns can help customers buy things they put in their carts but didn’t buy because they forgot about them.
- Your store will get more customers: What if you made great content, but your audience couldn’t find it? Email marketing lets people sign up to get weekly newsletters. By getting involved with your business, they can keep you up to date on helpful ways to grow. The search engine optimization of your Shopify store will also help it.
- Email marketing campaigns are essential to the success of an eCommerce business. Your email marketing strategy is very important if you want to promote your products or services, get feedback from your customers, boost sales, and get more people to visit your website.
Why email marketing agencies are important for Shopify dropshipping
When you start dropshipping on Shopify, there are a lot of things to do and problems to solve. You might already know that email marketing is important. Even so, you don’t know how to run an email marketing campaign that works. This is why there are dropshipping Shopify agencies.
If you use their services, your email marketing will work well. They offer a wide range of services, from “à la carte” to “full-service.” They sometimes help design emails, write copy, and come up with content.
Email marketing is like any other specialized skill in that it takes time and work to get good at it. They have already used Shopify dropshipping email marketing in the past.
They put in a lot of time and effort to stay up-to-date on the industry and understand the client relationship path.
Most new businesses don’t have the industry expertise that an email marketing company can offer. Their help will make your next email marketing campaign a lot more successful.
What Can the Best Email Marketing Services Do with Shopify?
Instead of going straight into it, let’s quickly go over how an email marketing platform can help an eCommerce business, and more specifically, a Shopify store.
The following must be included:
- Shopify-integrated forms: Once you set up the integration on your Shopify site, any forms you add will automatically connect to your email marketing service without needing any code to be added.
- Syncing contacts: You should be able to send the contact information and purchase history of your customers straight to their email inboxes. Many tools automatically import Shopify contacts, and subscribers are added or removed based on what they do when they check out.
- Segments: A good email tool should let you divide your customers into groups based on what they’ve bought in the past. Some will even let you divide your customers into groups based on the products they looked at but didn’t buy. Some tools automatically divide your Shopify contacts into groups, such as first-time customers and repeat customers, as soon as you import them.
- Campaigns that start on their own: An email marketing tool needs to have important features like abandoned cart, order confirmation, cross-selling, and up-selling campaigns, as well as recommended product emails.
- Analyses and reports: Your email marketing service should tell you how much money each email brought in so you can see how successful your campaigns are. All of these tools for reporting on eCommerce are on our list.
- An easy-to-use email editor: You can make your emails quickly and easily by dragging and dropping text and images into an easy-to-use visual editor. Some of the tools below can also add your Shopify items automatically to your emails.
The best companies for email marketing for Shopify dropshipping
Most email campaigns by marketers use MailChimp. MailChimp has a plan for everyone, whether you run a small business or a big company.
You can easily create and manage campaigns with their powerful automation tools, and if you need help setting it up or using it, their customer support team is excellent.
MailChimp is also easy to connect to Shopify. So, MailChimp can be used with no problems on Shopify Dropshipping stores. It has been used by a lot of people who have been happy with it.
- Mailchimp has some great ways to report on eCommerce, such as sales by campaign, revenue, and click maps.
- If you have the Standard plan or higher, Mailchimp’s content optimizer will give you ideas on how to make your emails more interesting.
- There are automation templates as well as reminders for carts that have been left behind and ways to get back lost customers. There are also retargeting ads and emails for business transactions.
In marketing automation, ActiveCampaign has a good name. Shopify store owners can now do this thanks to its Deep Data Integration with Shopify.
Store owners can use the CRM, dynamic segments and tagging, conditional email content (like offers based on what contacts are interested in), and advanced automation.
When someone makes a purchase in your store or leaves an item in their cart, ActiveCampaign automatically adds them as a contact.
Contact profiles include things like orders, shopping carts that were left unfinished, and total spending. This gives you the same kind of information you’d find in a CRM made for this purpose.
ActiveCampaign’s workflow-based automation editor lets you make campaigns to remarket items left in shopping carts, send upsell emails, and remind customers to buy again.
Adding products to emails is easy with the drag-and-drop editor, and you can add a “Buy Now” button to your landing pages.
You don’t have to copy and paste a form into your store’s code. Instead, you can automatically embed it on your site. Users can be encouraged to buy by adding a discount code to this form.
GetResponse is an email marketing service for Shopify Dropshipping that can be used for free or for a fee. In the past few years, email marketing services like GetResponse have become more popular.
With their powerful automation tools and easy-to-use interface, your emails will be sent on their own. Their customer service makes it easy to use or set up the service.
On average, 4.1 stars are given to GetResponse. Shopify’s email automation for dropshipping goes further than that. Also, you can automate your marketing and make marketing funnels with it.
With GetResponse, you can use a wide range of ready-to-go templates to set up abandoned cart campaigns, emails after a sale, and sales promotions.
You can also add personalized suggestions to your emails based on what your customers have bought before. This is a very useful feature.
Klaviyo is a great fit for Shopify store owners because it focuses on marketing for eCommerce. Klaviyo’s website says that Shopify stores earn $85 for every dollar they spend on Klaviyo. Compared to the other tools on this list, that is a pretty good return on investment.
The company’s increased profits can be attributed to its easy-to-configure marketing automation workflows.
Shopify is easy and quick to connect to. Using dynamic blocks, you can choose which customers see what based on their information and the look of their email templates, which are modern and look good. A/B tests can also be done.
They have a wide range of pre-built workflows, from welcome emails and emails for carts that have been left behind to follow-up emails after a purchase and emails to get people to come back. You can also start from scratch and make them.
You can see what your customers have done, how much they’ve spent, and what they’re going to buy next in the “Profiles” section of your CRM. This helps you market to them better.
MailerLite has powerful email marketing software that will help a business that wants to grow its email list.
It’s easy to use and has a lot of features, so you can quickly set up and send email campaigns. It comes with a free trial, and you can try it out for free before you buy it.
MailerLite’s customer service is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you don’t have a lot of experience, MailerLite is a great choice.
There is no doubt that Privy is the best email marketing app in the Shopify app store. More than 400,000 merchants around the world use it and make their own versions of it. This app is one of Shopify’s most used and best-rated ones.
With Privy, you can make as many banners and pop-ups as you want for free for up to 100 contacts. All of these are easy to build and work well on mobile devices. It makes email marketing better.
Drip lets you automate even the smallest things that customers do on your store, like looking at a product, creating or deleting a checkout, or placing or canceling an order. You can also automate data points, like what brand they bought and how much they spent.
Because of this, they call themselves the “Ecommerce CRM” because they make it possible to talk to customers throughout the whole process.
You can also use Shopify’s integration with Facebook Customer Audiences to combine Facebook ads with their automated campaigns.
Web tracking is very easy to set up because you don’t have to put any tracking code in your store. Also, Drip’s workflow editor makes it easy (and fun) to set up automation.
You can add actions, parallel paths, decisions, and other things to the workflow. This lets you make automation as simple or complicated as you want.
They also have ready-made templates, such as ones for cart abandonment, welcome campaigns with coupons, and campaigns to win back customers who are at risk of leaving.
Shopify users can also use Sendinblue’s services, which are easy on the wallet. It is a low-cost email marketing app with a lot of features that stands out from the rest.
As part of its multichannel service, Sendinblue offers SMS in addition to email. It has a lot of great features, like landing pages, automation, Facebook ads, live chat, and lead scoring, among other things.
Sendinblue has some very smart eCommerce tools built in. You can send conditional emails that depend on things like whether or not someone is already a customer.
With the transactional messaging features, you can send order summaries, shipping notifications, and payment confirmations via email and SMS.
You can see order data on each contact record and use this data, which was exported from Shopify to Sendinblue, to make segments and automate tasks. You can also add store products to emails with the drag-and-drop builder.
The SmartrMail e-commerce solution is made just for online shopping. Shopify is one of their main platforms, and they only use it for customers who already have online stores.
SmartrMail only counts active subscribers toward your monthly limit, while Mailchimp counts inactive subscribers as well.
The company says that users of SmartrMail have brought in more than $315 million in extra sales.
Since you sign up for Shopify through them, it’s very easy to connect directly with them. SmartrMail is a great choice for people who are just starting out because it does a lot of the work for you. You can even move your emails for free.
SmartrMail automatically makes an email design for you based on how your Shopify store is set up and what it looks like. If you use this feature, you could save a lot of time. The template is easy to change and save for use in the future.
Based on machine learning, you can set these emails to go out at a certain time, like once a week, and it will automatically make product suggestions based on the information about your subscribers. All of the product images and links are filled in automatically.
Since 1995, Constant Contact has helped businesses market themselves through email. During this time, it has built an easy-to-use platform that anyone, from eCommerce stores to bloggers, can use to improve their email marketing strategies.
This email marketing service lets you build email lists, manage templates, and do other things. With the built-in tool, you can store more than 1GB of files, keep track of emails, and share on social media.
If you are new to email marketing, Constant Contact has training and webinars to help you learn how to automate your emails. Before you have to pay $20 per month, you can try Constant Contact for free for 60 days.
Online marketing tools for small businesses and new businesses are always being made better, and there are a lot more than just the ones on this list. You shouldn’t just look for a good email marketing service.
You also need email software that works for you, your business, and your customers and helps you increase engagement, sales, and customer loyalty.
After reading this roundup, you should have a better idea of where to start. So, now is the time to try out email marketing with those free trials and get started.