When you post videos about your dropshipping business on YouTube, it’s a great way to interact with your audience. Using YouTube’s newest feature, your potential buyers can ask questions, and you can answer them. So let’s find out more about this amazing social media platform and how you can connect with millions of people right away.
Many things can be found on a YouTube business channel for dropshipping. For example, you can talk to your audience directly through your channel, find out what’s bothering them, help them out, and build a relationship with them. There’s more a YouTube handle can give you, though. Let’s cultivate!
How YouTube helps dropshipping businesses
Like social media, YouTube has a huge number of users. The good news is that the people in charge of YouTube have also added new features and functions for business owners to use the platform and grow their businesses. But dropshipping isn’t an exception. Because of this, you’ll have a lot of chances to talk to your buyers directly, interact with them in the comments, and ask them to subscribe to your channel so they can see the newest products from your store.
Before we talk about YouTube’s features for business owners, let’s talk about a few interesting YouTube facts:
- More than three customers spend two minutes on YouTube watching videos, learning, and checking when new products are coming out.
- About 96% of people who buy tech products or make decisions about IT watch videos about launching and reviewing products.
- About 52% of people who buy things online first look at videos on YouTube.
- About 69% of customers send people to your channel and give you leads.
- So, the 2 billion active YouTube users can change your business’s future at any time if you know how to use the best marketing platform.
There are tools on YouTube for business owners
YouTube has added features that can help business owners. Dropshipping businesses can also benefit from these features if they know what they are and how to use them.
Creator Studio for YouTube
YouTube Creator Studio is a dashboard that helps channel creators run and manage their YouTube channel well. If you make videos for your channel, you can watch, edit, optimize, and see how well they are doing. The dashboard also has analytics, insights, comment filters, and helps you keep track of the traffic on your channel. Use the information; you can figure out the lead-to-conversion ratio.
Choice for Subscribers
Its “subscribers” feature lets you see how many people watch your new video after you post it to your channel. With this feature, subscribers will know when you post a new video to the platform as soon as they have signed up.
Choice to Watch Later
Dropshipping owners can ask viewers to add the video to their “Watch Later” list if they don’t have time to check out the details of the product you just talked about in a video. The “Watch Later” option is a great way for people who work to watch videos when they have time.
Introduction to Super Chat
Super chats are great because they let your viewers talk to each other during your live stream. If you are live streaming, you can chat with potential buyers and answer their questions right away.
Comments on videos can be a great way to communicate, and you’ll get a lot of feedback, ideas, and suggestions for your dropshipping products. Filter comments to stop trolling and other offensive comments. Also, the feature lets people leave helpful comments that can help your business grow.
Shorts and Stories on YouTube
After TikTok and Instagram did well when they first came out, YouTube also added shorts and stories. This helps people make thoughtful stories and shorts that have a big effect on viewers. People download them, and they end up going viral. It’s another way to get online attention and sell twice as much.
As it happens
It’s heaven for marketers and business owners because Live Streaming gives you a short amount of time to reach a lot of people, and you can make it an interactive session with potential customers. During holiday or festival times, it will be helpful to announce sales, deals, and giveaways on your Live streaming so that current and potential customers can find out about them.
Managing video for a number of devices
People now like to spend their free time on their phones. So, video management helps business owners keep track of and control how their videos are used and how many times they have been watched.
Here are a few of YouTube’s new features that business owners and marketers will find useful. So, the following things will happen if you link your dropshipping store to your YouTube channel:
A lot of people
- Direct conversations with people who might buy from you
- You can add more valuable and useful information about your products.
- Give your buyers the chance to get in touch with you through comments and Super Chats.
If you have a Shopify store, you can connect the store link to your YouTube handle and see your business grow. Before you build the link, you should check the YouTube rules to see if they match your channel:
- You’re from a country or region that can do business with YouTube.
- Your handle has 10,000 people following it.
- Your channel is getting the green light to start making money.
- It’s not meant for kids.
- Your channel maintains all YouTube monetization policies
When you meet all of these requirements, you can link your Shopify store to your YouTube channel.
Link Shopify to your YouTube account
- Go to your YouTube Studio and sign in.
- Choose “Monetization” from the list on the left.
- Tap on ‘Shopping’
- Tap ‘Connect Store’
- Tap “Shopify” and then click “Continue.”
Now, YouTube sends you the prompt to tell you how to set up the process. When you get it, click on Add App and add Google Channel to Shopify. Shopify is where you’ll take your next steps. Follow these steps:
- When adding the Google app at the top right, click “Add Sales Channel.”
- Sign in and click “Connect Google Account.”
- Once you’re signed in with your Google account, go to the next page and finish the store requirements. Here, a few more clicks are needed to finish the process.
- You need to click “Add Google Merchant Account” (or “Create Google Merchant Account” if it’s not there).
- On Google’s Terms of Service page, click the “Agree” button.
- Choose “Finish Setting Up.”
Your YouTube Channel is now linked to your Shopify store. Sync the products in your store with YouTube to get verified on YouTube
- On the next page, click on “Start.”
- Click “Continue” to make sure that your channel meets all of the requirements.
- Choose your channel and click “Agree” to accept the terms of service for YouTube Shopping. Next, tap ‘Complete Setup.’
Once everything is done, YouTube will check to see if the products in your store follow the rules for the Google Merchant Center. It will take 4 or 5 business days, and once they review it, you will get a letter in the mail.
After setting up your store’s website, you can keep an eye on the traffic and check the conversion rate. If you want your business to grow even more, you can use the dropship-empire dropshipping tool to automate your dropshipping business.
What else do you want?
dropship-empire can give you all the modern advantages you need to take your business to the next level. When you connect your Shopify store to the dropship-empire tool, you can get the following benefits:
- Syncing the tracking number with your store and PayPal account will help.
- It will help you save money on shipping by automatically choosing the fast and cheap shipping option.
- You can hide items that you no longer want to sell.
So, dropship-empire can help you get the most out of your drop shipping, and your customers can get the best products at the best prices.
As YouTube offers many ways to turn leads into sales, the dropship-empire dropshipping tool will help you automate the process of getting good products to your customers. If you care about your customers and give them good products at low prices and on time, they will never go anywhere else.